Search Engine Optimization
There are two sides to the SEO coin—one side is making sure search engines, like Google or Bing, can crawl your site and translate the information into meaningful search results for the user. The other side of the search coin is knowing what your customer is looking for.
Search is what we call the action of knowing what you want and questing until you ultimately find it.
SEO is the teaching and encouraging them to find something they didn't know they needed.
search engine optimization is all about ensuring your content can by found by the people seeking it out, as well as search engines like Google, Bing, Yahoo!, etc. serving up the content.
The Nitty Gritty
- Determine what your customer is looking for. What problems are they trying solve? What information do they seek out?
- Ensure your website is structured in a way that search engines understand what information is being presented.
- Monitor website traffic analytics
- Sed fermentum eget velit at eleifend. Donec volutpat est a felis pulvinar.
- Develop an editorial calendar and produce content that is relevant to your audience.
- Share information across the various social networks like Twitter, Facebook, Google+, LinkedIn, Pinterest, Instagram, etc.